- Crab Cake Dinner Must Pre-order by Monday, March 20 (no late orders will be accepted after this date).
- Soup Supper Cancelled for March 15 and rescheduled for March 22. Food for the body and soul!
- Lenten Series Talks "Mysteries of the Rosary"
Lent at St. Madeline's
"Come home. Stay home."
- Monday to Friday, Mass at 8:00 AM and 12:30 PM
- Stations of the Cross every Friday at 1:00 PM, following Mass
- Also on March 29, April 5 and 12 at 7:00 PM
- Soup Supper on Wednesday, March 22 and 29, at 6:00 PM in the Spiritual Life Center
- Crab Cake Dinner in school gym on March 24 at 5:30 PM
- Living Stations presented by St. James Regional in Church on April 10 at 7:00 PM and April 12 at 10:00 AM
- Lenten Series talks at area parishes on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM
St. Madeline Parish Ministries
FAITH - FAMILY - FRIENDS - FUN
"All might be encouraged to participate in the spiritual and temporal works" of your parish.
St. Madeline Parish Website
"A Caring Community of Faith"
The Rectory Offices are open:
Monday - Friday (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
The video also directly addresses public officials in calling them to respect the rights of people to live their faith without interference from the state. Archbishop Kurtz’s video statement is available here
Click Above for Saint James Regional Catholic School