- INTERGENERATIONAL MASS Sunday - March 8 - 11am - ALL AGES ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!
- Getting to the Heart of Lent Sunday, March 8, following 11am Mass - Lenten Event geared to every age group ...
- Lenten Series - Tuesday, March 3 7pm @ St. Francis of Assisi, Springfield
- Soup Suppers Wednesday evenings during Lent, 6-7pm in the Spiritual Life Center
- Lenten Daily Mass Schedule beginning Thursday, February 19th till Wednesday, April 1st: 8:00am & 12:30pm
- "Day of Recollection"
- The Golden Girls Murder Mystery Theater
Monday, March 2
- Community of Disciples - SLC Living Room 7-9pm at 7:00 PM
- Daily Mass in Church 8:00am & 12:30pm
- RCIA - SLC 7-8:30pm at 7:00 PM
- Scouts - Church Hall at 6:00 PM
Tuesday, March 3
- PREP - 4-5:30pm at 4:00 PM
St. Madeline Parish Website
"A Caring Community of Faith"
Holy Week Schedule:
April 2, 2015 Holy Thursday - 7pm
April 3, 2015 Good Friday - 3pm
April 4, 2015 Holy Saturday - 7:30pm
April 5, 2015 Easter Sunday - 8:30am & 11am
2015 Lenten Schedule
Ash Wednesday Masses: 8am, 10am (school and general public), 12:30pm, 3:30pm (ash service only), and 7pm.
Daily Mass (Monday to Friday): 8am and 12:30pm.
Tuesday's Adoration in Church: 8:30am to 7pm closing with Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament.
"Tuesday Emphasis": 6-7pm Holy Hour in Church.
Wednesday's: Simple Soup Supper 6-7pm with brief speaker in the Spiritual Life Center.
Wednesday's: Confession 7-7:30pm in Spiritual Life Center Chapel.
Thursday's: Private prayer using the Gospel example: "But when you pray, go to your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you." (Matthew 6:6).
Friday's: 12:30pm Mass is followed by Stations of the Cross and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament.
Other Lenten Highlights:
Friday, February 20th and Good Friday, April 3rd: Friday Lenten Dinner by "Crabby Mike" (Please see order form for selection and payment)
Tuesday, February 24th: Special Lenten Talk
Sunday March 8th at 11am: "Intergenerational Mass" followed by activities.
Saturday, March 14th: Day of Reconciliation in Aston sponsored by Sodality and Fr. Jim Casey.
Sunday, March 22nd, 11am: "Flash Mob Mass". Please get on your Facebook and group email and invite all to this Mass.
Palm Sunday: Living Stations by Saint James Regional Catholic School Students.
Please consider attending and supporting Lent at St. Madeline's. Let's grow individually and as a parish family in our love of God, and each other.
Fr. John Flanagan
Catholic Charities Appeal
Archbishop Chaput letter regarding the 2015 Catholic Charities Appeal: http://www.catholiccharitiesappeal.org/archbishops-letter/
2015 Parish Goal $30,754
More Information is available on this websites Events Page
Click Above for Saint James Regional Catholic School